– It’s back! Denver International Airport (DEN) will host the Fourth Annual “Beer
Flights” beer garden. This popular event coincides with worldwide Oktoberfest celebrations and the Great
American Beer Festival in Denver and brings a taste of Colorado brews to the airport.
The beer garden will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily from Sept. 28 to Oct. 9 on DEN’s plaza located
outside on Level 5 between the Jeppesen Terminal and Westin Denver International Airport. Tickets are
available at the door for $10 and includes a souvenir glass to taste 10, 2-ounce samples of beer. Visitors must
be 21 or older with a valid ID to enter. Cash will only be accepted.
“It is great to have “Beer Flights” back for a fourth year to showcase Colorado’s outstanding microbrew
industry,” said airport CEO Kim Day. “This popular event brings a taste of Colorado to the airport for our
passengers and community to enjoy. After all, Colorado is well known for great beer and what better way to
enjoy it than at the airport on our stunning outdoor plaza.”
“Beer Flights” is organized by Denver International Airport and the Colorado Brewers Guild. A total of 10
Colorado breweries will be represented at the event and each brewery will have two beers to sample. They
- Left Hand Brewing – Travelin’ Light and Sawtooth
- Fate Brewing Company – Uror and Laimas
- Prost Brewing – Dunkel Bier and Kolsch
- Avery Brewing – Lilikó I Kepolo and The Real Peel
- Bristol Brewing – Laughing Lab and Beehive
- Funkwerks – Apricot Provincial and Tropic King
- Bootstrap Brewing – Chillax Pineapple Gold and Ale Insane Rush
- Denver Brewing Co. – Incredible Pedal and Graham Cracker Porter
- River North Brewery – Pils and White
- Telluride Brewing Co. – Fishwater and Face Down
DEN will have entertainment daily from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and attendees can also enjoy brew trivia, table games
and more. Passengers can also purchase souvenir pint glasses only available at the beer garden. The
participating brewers will have giveaways for the attendees.
DEN will use #DENBeerFlights when posting photos or information about the event on social media.
The plaza is located pre-security, is open to the public and is accessible just steps from the new University of
Colorado A Line station at DEN (tickets are $9 and good for multiple trips during the same business day), or a
short walk from the airport park garages ($3/hour)